Road Safety Capacity Building Program
The Asia Pacific Road Safety Observatory (APRSO), will deliver a Road Safety Capacity Building Program to engage developing Asian country road safety staff and managers and technical practitioners along with Asian Development Bank (ADB) staff in an immersive and targeted initiative to build capacity and understanding in the application of a safe system approach to road safety interventions.
The purpose of the training is to build capacity and technical knowledge relating to:
- Road Safety Management and Safer Road Users
- Embedding evidence-based road safety interventions into transport projects
- The development of ‘system-based’ road safety projects, including the key role of management and resource mobilization.
These training programs will take place intermittently from 12 July – 21 October 2021:
- Road Safety Management: 12 July - 5 August
- Safer Road Users: 27 September - 21 October
Attendance to this training program is by invite only, for more information, please contact Connie Sayon (msayon.consultant [at] adb.org) of the APRSO Secretariat.